Skip to main content

Opposition failed massively in their endeavors against govt: CM Punjab

CM Punjab

LAHORE: Chief Minister of Punjab Sardar Usman Ahmad Buzdar today (Monday) said that the opposition may never develop trust amongst each other, ARY News reported.

The Chief Minister claimed that the opposition’s union was unnatural and would not last long.

“Those who were trying to create anarchy are in fact facing anarchy within their ranks,” said Buzdar.

Buzdar also claimed that the All Parties Conference (APC) proved to be a massive failure and had desecrated whatever credibility the opposition had.

Speaking about the Punjab government, Buzdar opined that the government was squarely focused on human development.

Read More: CM Buzdar deploys Dolphin force in Murree for tourists’ security

He stated: “The Punjab government is not working for personal pomp and show projects which are done for the sake of optics, rather focusing on raising the standards of living and empowering the common man.”

Earlier, Chief Minister of Punjab, Sardar Usman Ahmed Khan Buzdar addressing the Punjab Assembly on June 28 expressed his satisfaction over the passing of Budget without a major hitch.

CM Punjab addressing the house said: “I am thankful to God that the budget was successfully passed.”

“47 per cent increase has been awarded in Punjab’s development budget,” added Buzdar.

“The current budget embodies the concept of ‘savings’, the biggest deduction has been made in the amount allocated for the Chief Minister’s office,” claimed CM Punjab.

The post Opposition failed massively in their endeavors against govt: CM Punjab appeared first on ARYNEWS.



from ARYNEWS https://ift.tt/2RLWIkg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sialkot police bust gang of robbers, seize over Rs20m looted cash

SIALKOT: Police on Tuesday claimed to have busted an infamous gang of robbers and seized Rs20.3 million looted cash from their possession, ARY News reported. A spokesperson for the police confirmed the arrests saying the eight-member gang had looted a pharmaceutical company’s truck full of medicine. He said the looted cash to the tune of Rs20.3 million was also recovered from their possession. The police said the recovered cash and truck have been handed over to their owner. Read More: Youngster battles for life as Punjab police ‘mistakenly’ opens fire on him Earlier, on June 20, Karachi police had apprehended six robbers allegedly involved in a bank robbery of Rs10.5 million last month. The robbers had produced Rs9 million from the bank robbery in front of the police after being taken under arrest. The police also recovered the weapons used by the criminals in the bank robbery. The gang was stated to have a previous record of robbing various places in the city, the police said. ...

Peshawar security forces kill four suspected terrorists

The Peshawar Counter-Terrorism Department personnel gunned down four suspected terrorists after raiding their hideout on the Kohat Road Monday. According to the security forces, the suspects were plotting an attack. A cache of weapons and ammunition has been seized too. On Monday evening, a special CTD team raided the hideout after surrounding it and exchanged fire with them. No CTD personnel was injured in the operation. from SAMAA https://ift.tt/2V8MRbn

Headlines 9am: Karachi to face power outages, coronavirus cases rise

Here are the headlines from SAMAA TV’s 9am bulletin. Pakistan has begun reporting fewer coronavirus infections in the last couple of days. In the last 24 hours, 3,964 cases were reported with 105 deaths. Around 73,000 recoveries have been confirmed so far. Three people were killed in a collision between a motorcycle and ambulance on the Mehran highway. A child was injured as well. Robbers looted a house in Karachi’s Azizabad in broad daylight and in the presence of a policeman. The cop chased the thieves but they were able to escape. SAMAA TV has acquired a CCTV footage of the robbery. A terrorism bid has been foiled in Peshawar. During a raid, security forces eliminated four terrorists. A cache of weapons and ammunition has been recovered. Saudi Arabia has announced it would hold a “very limited” Hajj this year owing to the coronavirus pandemic, with pilgrims already in the kingdom allowed to take part. The Kingdom has informed Pakistan about it as well. Pakistan’s Religious A...